Enter the 1km, 3km, 5km and relay races
The races will be held within the safe environment of the Redbourn leisure centre fields. There will be plenty of opportunities to support and cheer your friends and family members whilst they are on route. This makes it safe for both the runners and supporters.
- The start and finish will be clearly marked by gantries.
- There will be marshals situated along the course.
- There is no age limit for any of the races; the aim is to take part and have fun. However, we ask any child under the age of 16 years running on their own to have the consent and supervision by an adult on the day.
- Water will not be provided during the course, so we advise runners to carry their own water bottle if they require whilst running. There will be stalls selling refreshments throughout the day.
- First aid will be on site to provide first aid throughout the 4 races.
- All runners will receive a Redbourn Fun Run medal.
- A fun-packed warm-up will be available before all races.