What does the entry fee include?
- All finishers will receive a Redbourn Fun Run medal. Several of the fastest runners will also win trophies.
- The entry fee is used towards the logistics of hosting the event, with 100% of the profits being donated to the chosen charities.
When do entries close?
The online entry system will close on Friday 5th May at midnight.
If you arrive early on Sunday 7th May, there will be limited places available (late entry fees apply); please register at the administration tent.
Can I push the buggy on the 1km race?
- Yes you can. Please register the child and and the adult pushing the buggy, so you will both have race numbers on. Buggies are not permitted on the 3km or 5km race.
Why have I been charged a small admin fee on registering?
- Races online charge a very nominal entry fee for all payments. As a charity event, we cannot afford to subsidise this cost for our participants.
Are there age limits for the races?
- Redbourn Fun Run is an event for all ages and abilities, so there is no age limit for any of the races. However, those under the age of 16 years will be required to have the consent and supervision of an adult on race day.
Can I withdraw from the races?
- Yes, of course, however we are unable to provide refunds.
Is the course suitable for wheelchairs?
- The terrain is quite bumpy and gets very muddy if it has been raining, so although wheelchairs are very welcome, we would say it might be challenging and is at your own discretion.
When will I receive my running number?
- You will be able to pick up your running number on race day, Sunday 7th May from the administration tent at 08:00.
On the day
Are there changing facilities on site?
Is there a safe place to leave bags?
What happens if it is raining on Race Day?