Races for Sunday 2Oth May 2018
This year there will be a 1km, 3km, 5km and relay race, click for more info. All 4 races will be held within the safe environment of the Redbourn leisure centre fields. This makes it safe for both the runners and supporters. There will be plenty of opportunities to support and cheer your friends & family members whilst they are en route. Plus this year we have some Fun Run Tambourines for supporters to shake, designed by one of the Redbourn Primary School pupils.
- For the routes, please see attached maps (coming soon).
- The start and finish will be clearly marked by gantries. The end of the race course will be clearly marked by a ‘Party Box’ balloon gantry.
- There will be marshals situated along the course.
- A fun packed warm up will take place 10 minutes prior to the start of each race, taken by (tbc)
- There is no age limit for any of the races, as the aim is to take part and have fun. However, we ask any child under the age of 16 years running on their own to have the consent and supervision by an adult on the day.
- There are no refreshments en route, so we advise runners to carry their own water bottle if they require, whilst running. There will be drinks provided by Nisa Weyman and Sainsbury’s at the end of each race.
- St John’s ambulance will be on site to provide first aid throughout the 4 races.
- Every runner will receive a bespoke Redbourn Fun Run 2018 medal.
- The first 100 kids (11 or under) to enter will receive a free Redbourn Fun Run T shirt. If you are too late you are still able to purchase one online for £10- all profits will go to the charities. These kids T shirts can be purchased when entering online in the ‘additional items’ section
ONLINE ENTRY NOW OPEN