What does the entry fee include?
- All finishers will receive a race number before the event and the following mementoes at the finish line: RFR 2020 medal and a jolly nice run. The first 100 kids (12 and under) will receive a free T shirt.
- The entry fee is used towards the logistics of hosting the event, with 100% profit being donated to the 2 charities.
When do entries close?
The online entry system will close on Friday 1st May at midnight.
If you arrive early on Sunday May 3rd, there will be limited places available (late entry fees apply); please register at the administration tent.
Can I push the buggy on the 1km race?
- Yes you can. Please register the child and and the adult pushing the buggy; so you will both have race numbers on. No buggies on the 3km or 5km race.
Why have I been charged a small admin fee on registering?
- Races online charge a very nominal entry fee for all payments. As a charity event we cannot afford to subsidise this cost for our participants.
Are there age limits for the races?
- This year yes for the 10km fun run – minimal age 12 years and must run with an adult under the age of 16. No age limit for the other races, however, if under the age of 16 years , the child is required to have the consent and supervision of an adult on race day.
Can I withdraw from the races?
- Yes of course. However there will be no money reimbursed.
Is the course suitable for wheelchair?
- The terrain is quite bumpy and gets very muddy if it has been raining. So although wheelchairs are very welcome we would say it is at your own discretion.
My Race Pack
When will I receive my race pack?
- You will be able to pick up your race pack (which includes your running number) either on Friday 1st May at Redbourn Primary School during school pick up at 15:15 for pupils of that school only. Or on race day, Sunday 3rd May from the administration tent at 08:00.
Can I collect my race pack for my friend?
- Yes you can – if you have any!
On the day
Are there changing facilities on site?
Yes, the leisure centre is kindly providing the use of their changing facilities, showers and toilets.
Is there a safe place to leave bags?
No not this year sorry